Today was a good day. I was expecting bad weather and feeling very stiff from returning to hockey training on Wednesdays but it’s only been a bit windy and I’m no where near as I thought!
When I got into the College this morning I bumped into Carina who told me that she had gotten the final skulls out from the Tlusty project I’ve been working on. I’m really pleased that I’ve managed to help in such a positive way and is been a great collection to work on. I think the plan now is to find another project for me to start on. I’m hoping that there’s some associated paperwork or documents with this project so I can learn more about the collection.
In addition to a few skulls I had to photograph there was also a small box containing lots of small plastic bags each with a pair of clavicles in them. At a guess I think there were about 40 pairs which makes a lot of tiny clavicles. They were so small and delicate but it had definitely improved my ability to side clavicles!
I’m looking forward to next week to see what the museum had for me to work on next!