A Summary of My CV
2015 – Current: PhD in Archaeology and Anthropology at the University of Southampton & Historic England.
Supervisors: Dr. S. Zakrzewski & Dr. S. Mays
Thesis Title: A Reassessment of Tooth Wear for Determining Age at Death in British Archaeological Remains
2011 – 2013: MPhil in Anthropology and Archaeology at the University of Bristol
Supervisor: Professor K. Robson-Brown
Thesis Title: Studying the micro-architecture of Harris Lines using a micro-CT scanner.
2008-2011: BSc (Hons) in Biological Anthropology at the University of Kent
Topics covered included: human osteology and palaeopathology, hominin evolution, primate ecology, human diversity
2006-2008: The International Baccalaureate at Cirencester
Subjects taken: Maths, English, German, Biology, Social Anthropology and Art
20016 & 2017: Committee Member for SSSB Conference
- Assisting conference chair with promotion of conference through social media
- Creation of conference budget
- Selection of conference venue
- Assisting creation of conference websiter
2014 – 2015 & 2016 – 2017: Museums Volunteer at Royal College of Surgeons.
Working under the supervision of Carina Philips, Curator of the Wellcome Museum of Anatomy and Pathology.
- packing of skeletal remains in preparation for storage and relocation during museum refurbishment.
- producing inventories for three skeletal collections including modern, pathological and neo-natal material.
2013 – 2014: Museum Volunteer at Guildford Museum
2013 – 2013 Internship King’s College London, Department of Twin Research